By direct bus or minivan service the journey from Mui Ne to Ho Chi Minh City is scheduled to take from 4 hours 30 minutes to 6 hours depending upon which service you take.
Bus Times from Mui Ne to Ho Chi Minh City
There are currently 14 bus services a day from Mui Ne to Ho Chi Minh City available to book online.
|Mui Ne||Ho Chi Minh City||Service||Cost||Company|
|01:30||07:30||Sleeper||$ 8||Phuong Trang|
|02:00||07:30||Sleeper||$ 11||Lien Hung|
|03:00||07:30||Sleeper||$ 11||Kumho Samco|
|07:00||13:00||Sleeper||$ 8||Phuong Trang|
|08:30||13:00||Sleeper||$ 11||Kumho Samco|
|11:00||17:00||Sleeper||$ 8||Phuong Trang|
|11:30||16:00||Sleeper||$ 11||Kumho Samco|
|13:00||19:00||Sleeper||$ 8||Phuong Trang|
|13:30||18:40||Van 10pax||$ 13||ADT Limousine|
|14:00||18:30||Sleeper||$ 11||Kumho Samco|
|16:00||22:00||Sleeper||$ 8||Phuong Trang|
|17:00||21:30||Sleeper||$ 11||Kumho Samco|
|19:00||01:00||Sleeper||$ 8||Phuong Trang|
|23:00||05:00||Sleeper||$ 8||Phuong Trang|
Buy Tickets from Mui Ne to Ho Chi Minh City
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Mui Ne to Ho Chi Minh City.
Mui Ne Bus Stop
ADT Limousine services fro Mui Ne to Ho Chi Minh City depart from outside the 141 Mui Ne Hostel.
Ho Chi Minh City Bus Stop
ADT Limousine services fro Mui Ne to Ho Chi Minh City terminate at Bãi xe SVĐ QK7, 02 Phổ Quang, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh.
About Travel to Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City is Vietnam’s largest city and very different to Hanoi, which is more popular with foreign visitors. Most of the major tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City are clustered close together in District 1 within walking distance of each other making this a city you can explore on foot so long as you have access to a map. Most foreign visitors, particularly independent travellers, to the city tend to stay in the Pham Ngu Lao area, which is the name given to cluster of streets with lots of foreigner friendly bars, restaurants and hotels. Away from Pham Ngu Lao the city has fewer restaurants and bars which open later in the evening which can be a problem for holiday makers.
There are lots of places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City, the most popular are:
- Ben Thanh Market: The oldest and largest market in the city housed within a colonial era building. Easy walking distance from Pham Ngu Lao.
- Tao Dan Park: The largest park in the city with lots of interesting features such as the Monument to the Hung Kings. For an experience of everyday life in Ho Chi Minh City a visit to Tao Dan Park is recommended as the park is one of the city’s main social centres for local residents.
- Saigon Central Post Office: Opened in 1891, and retaining many of it original features, Saigon Central Post Office is probably the best surviving example of French Indo-China era architecture in Vietnam.
- Saigon City Hall: Located at end of a long pedestrianised street, Saigon City Hall was designed to look a French town hall and although you can’t go inside its well worth taking a look at from the outside.
- Saigon Opera House: Completed in 1900, and designed to look like the Palais Garnier in Paris, this is one of Ho Chi Minh City’s most iconic buildings.
- The Reunification Palace: Massive former government building which is historically important as its capture in 1975 marked the end of the Vietnam War.