The only way to travel direct by public transport from Mui Ne to Can Tho is to take a bus. By direct bus the journey from Mui Ne to Can Tho is scheduled to take 9 hours 15 minutes.
Bus Times: Mui Ne to Can Tho
There are 5 bus services a day from Mui Ne to Can Tho which can you book online.
|Mui Ne||Can Tho||Cost||Company|
|17:00||02:15||$ 11.00||Lien Hung|
|18:00||03:15||$ 12.00||Lien Hung|
|19:00||02:00||$ 12.00||Lien Hung|
|19:00||03:10||$ 12.00||Lien Hung|
|23:00||08:15||$ 11.00||Lien Hung|
- The Lien Hung company uses a sleeper bus with semi-reclined seats arranged bunk bed style on this route.
Buy Tickets to Can Tho
Use the Search Box below to buy your bus tickets from Mui Ne to Can Tho.
Mui Ne Lien Hung Bus Stop
Lien Hung bus services fro Mui Ne to Can Tho depart from Phan Thiet City welcome bus stop.
Can Tho Lien Hung Bus Stop
Lien Hung bus services from Mui Ne to Can Tho terminate at Ben xe Trung Tam Can Tho.
About Can Tho
Can Tho is a large city with more than 1.2 km permanent residents located on the Mekong delta. The city has an authentic Vietnamese vibe to it and more a traditional way of life than you might find in other large cities in Vietnam such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City or Nha Trang. The other major defining characteristic of the city is its waterways. There are lots of river and canals running through the city and they host Can Tho’s most famous tourist attractions, it floating markets. Can Tho has four major floating markets, and several other smaller ones beyond the city limits, the largest of which is Cái Răng market in the centre of the city. You need to take a boat to visit these floating markets and there is no shortage of boat operators willing to take you on tours of various lengths. The prices you need to pay and the types of boats differ considerably. To get the cheapest prices head down to Ninh Kieu port, near Cái Răng market, and negotiate directly with the ‘boat ladies’ offering tours being careful to agree exactly what the tour you are paying for includes and importantly whether the boat has a sun shade.
There is more to Can Tho than boat trips to see the floating markets. Other places to visit include:
- Quang Duc Pagoda: The largest temple in the city located on Mau Than Street.
- Tham Tướng Church: French era Catholic church also located on Mau Than Street.
- Hai Bà Trưng street: Lively and interesting street with plenty of restaurants. Most entertaining in the evening times.
- Xuan Khanh Student Quarter: Area popular with students from the local university with lot of small eateries and bars.
- Cái Khế Market: Large and busy traditional Vietnamese market on Trần Văn Khéo street.