By bus the journey from Hoi An to Ninh Binh is scheduled to take from 15 to 17 hours depending upon which bus service you take. The alternative way to travel from Hoi An to Ninh Binh is to take a bus as far as Da Nang and then board a train to Ninh Binh.
Bus Times from Hoi An to Ninh Binh
There are currently 6 bus services a day from Hoi An to Ninh Binh available to book online.
|Hoi An||Ninh Binh||Ticket||Company|
|12:45||03:45||$ 21||Techbus VN JSC|
|12:50||03:50||$ 26||Techbus VN JSC|
|13:00||04:00||$ 21||Techbus VN JSC|
|13:05||04:05||$ 26||Techbus VN JSC|
Buy Tickets from Hoi An to Ninh Binh
Use the Search Box to buy your tickets from Hoi An to Ninh Binh.
Hoi An Grouptour Bus Stop
- Grouptour services from Hoi An to Ninh Binh depart from 125-123 Tôn Đức Thắng, Tân An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam.
Ninh Binh Grouptour Bus Stop
- Grouptour services from Hoi An to Ninh Binh terminate at 32 27 Tháng 7, Nam Bình, Ninh Bình, Vietnam.
About travel to Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh Province has a number of spectacular tourist attractions and it’s well worth visiting. The most famous of these tourist attractions is the Tràng An Scenic Landscape Complex. The Tràng An Scenic Landscape Complex is a 62 square kilometre area of rivers, rice fields and steep sided limestone hills. Within this nature park there are three main points of interest: Tam Coc, which features three partially submerged caves that you can travel into by boat: Trang An Grottoes, which also features partially submerged caves that you can visit by row boat; and Bich Dong Pagoda, which features a series of pagodas ascending a hill.
The other major tourist attractions in Ninh Binh Province include:
- Bai Dinh Pagoda: Bai Dinh Pagoda is a vast Buddhist temple complex in a mountainous setting featuring a tall pagoda, large prayer hall and many stautes of the Lord Buddha.
- Hoa Lu Ancient Capital: The ruins at this historical site date back the 10th Century.
- Phat Diem Cathedral: Phat Diem Cathedral is a 19th Century Catholic cathedral combining European and Vietnamese architecture to create a very unusual building.