There are two ways to travel from Hoi An to Dalat:
- Direct bus service.
- Flight from nearby Da Nang to Dalat.
Bus Times Hoi An to Dalat
There is a single bus service a day from Hoi An to Dalat which you can book online.
|17:30||06:00||$ 14.00||An Phu Travel|
- Passengers on the An Phu Travel service to Dalat travel in a sleeper bus with reclined seats.
Buy Tickets to Dalat
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Hoi An to Dalat.
Hoi An Bus Stop
An Phu Travel bus services to Dalat depart from 664 Đ. Hai Bà Trưng, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam 550000, Vietnam.
Hue SinhTourist Bus Stop
An Phu Travel services from Hoi An terminate at 16 Đường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Phường 1, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng 670900, Vietnam.
Dalat, also known as Da Lat, is a popular resort established by the French colonialists at the start of the 20th Century located at an altitude of 1,500 metres above sea level, which gives the town a more temperate climate than lowland areas in Vietnam. Dalat has developed into a relatively large town over the last century with an urban population of over 350,000 permanent residents and some important scientific research facilities and large educational facilities, however, the town retains the look and feel of a French Alpine resort with French architecture evident throughout the town centre.
The town of Dalat itself, whilst a pleasant and beautiful destination in its own right, is not the main attraction in the area, it is the surrounding countryside which is green and mountainous:
- Waterfalls: The area has many impressive waterfalls most notably Elephant Falls, Pongour Falls and Datanla Falls.
- Truc Lam Pagoda: Hill top pagoda near Dalat town accessible via a 2.3 km long cable car journey. From the pagoda there are excellent view of the man made Tuyen Lam lake.
- Dalat Flower Gardens: Not far from Dalat town, Dalat Flower Gardens is a 7,000 sqm garden showcasing the many plants and flowers that thrive in the areas’s temperate climate.
- Valley of Love: Located about 6 km from Dalat town centre, the Valley of Love features a large man made lake with forested hills on either side. Around the lake is path bordered by ornamental gardens.