There are two ways to travel overland from Dalat to Hue. 1. Take a direct bus from Dalat to Hue (17 hours). 2. Take a bus from Dalat to Nha Trang (4 hours) and then a train from Nha Trang to Hue (12 to 14 hours).
Bus Times: Dalat to Hue
There is a single bus service a day from Dalat to Hue which can book online.
|13:00||06:00||$ 18.00||Hanh Cafe|
- Passengers on this service will change bus in Nha Trang, with several hours waiting time between the bus from Dalat arriving in Nha Trang and the bus for Hue departing from Nha Trang, during which you can go for meal and visit the beach and Po Nagar Temple.
Buy Tickets to Hue
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Dalat to Hue.
Dalat Hanh Cafe Bus Stop
Hanh Cafe bus services to Hue depart from Dalat Hanh Cafe Bus Stop at 2/6 Nguyen Van Cu.
Hue Hanh Cafe Bus Stop
Hanh Cafe Bus services from Dalat terminate at Hanh Cafe Tourist Office, 28 Chu Văn An, Phú Hội, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam.
Places to visit in Hue
Hue is a very interesting place to visit with plenty of good affordable hotels and restaurants which cater well for foreign visitors. Hue was the capital city of Vietnam for the period when it was ruled by the Nguyen dynasty from 1804 to 1945 and as a consequence the city has lots of interesting buildings. Hue is also a very scenic city with hills and forest nearby and the majestic Perfume River flowing through the centre.
Amongst the long list of must see places in Hue the most popular attractions are:
- Imperial Citadel: Large complex of palaces, temples and very ornate gates which has been awarded UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
- Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh: 7 km away from Hue city centre, the Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh is a magnificent hill side mausoleum spread over several levels with a tomb on the upper most level.
- Pagoda of the Celestial Lady: 7 storey pagoda built in 1601 steeped in both ancient and modern history and surrounded by a formal garden.
- Troung Tien Bridge: Steel bridge spanning the perfume river in the centre of Hue designed by Gustave Eiffel.