Bus is the only way to travel direct from Da Nang to Mui Ne. The closest train station on the main Reunification Line running from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi via Da Nang is the Ga Mương Mán some 38.7 km from Mui Ne, and there are no public public services from the Ga Mương Mán to Mui Ne only taxis that will cost you twice the price of a bus ticket from Da Nang to Mui Ne.
Travel Times Da Nang to Mui Ne
There is a single daily direct bus services a day from Da Nang to Mui Ne which you can book online.
|Da Nang||Mui Ne||Cost||Company|
|15:30||07:30||$ 19||Hanh Cafe|
- By bus it takes 16 hours 00 minutes to travel from Da Nang to Mui Ne.
Travel Times Da Nang to Phan Thiet
There is also a single daily direct bus services a day from Da Nang to Phan Thiet which you can book online.
|Da Nang||Phan Thiet||Cost||Company|
|15:30||09:30||$ 19||Hanh Cafe|
- By bus it takes 18 hours 00 minutes to travel from Da Nang to Phan Thiet.
Buy Tickets to Mui Ne
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Da Nang to Mui Ne and Phan Thiet.
Da Nang Hanh Cafe Bus Stop
Hanh Cafe services to Mui Ne and Phan Thiet depart from Da Nang Hanh Cafe, 1133 Ngô Quyền, Sơn Trà, TP Đà Nẵng.
Mui Ne Hanh Cafe Bus Stop
Hanh Cafe services from Da Nang arrive in Mui Ne at Hanh Cafe,117 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Phường Hàm Tiến, Thành phố Phan Thiết, Bình Thuận, Vietnam.
Phan Thiet Hanh Cafe Bus Stop
Hanh Cafe services from Da Nang arrive in Phan Thiet at 173 Ton Duc Thang Street, Phan Thiet City, Binh Thuan, Vietnam.
About Mui Ne
Mui Ne is a town and beach front area 215 km to the east of Ho Chi Minh City which is very popular with both foreign and Vietnamese visitors. The area has a relaxed atmosphere, swimming beaches and good amenities, as well as some interesting local scenery, which is the all ingredients you need for a successful beach resort town. Unfortunately, this has lead to a lot of development in the area and many people find that it’s not as much of a paradise destination as it was in the middle of the 1990s when the area first became popular.
Mui Ne has two main beaches, both of which are very popular places for windsurfing and kite surfing because of the strong sea breezes that are a feature of the area. Also worth visiting in the area are:
- Po Shanu Cham Towers: 9th Century Hindu temples built by the people of Cham ethnic group.
- Red Sand Dunes: Area of orange sand dunes around 10 metres high on the main coastal road. Sliding down the dunes is a popular activity.
- White Sand Dunes: A much larger area of sand dunes further up the coastal road. There are people renting out dune buggies and plastic sleds here.
- Mui Ne Market and Harbor: Located in the north west of the town this is where the local fishing fleeting come to unload their catch, some of which gets cooked up fresh by local food vendors operating at the market.