The only way to travel direct from Nha Trang to Dalat is to travel by road. By public bus it takes 4 hours to travel the 137 km from Nha Trang to Dalat.
Bus Times from Nha Trang to Dalat
There are currently 6 bus services a day from Nha Trang to Dalat which can book online.
|08:00||12:00||VIP||$ 9||Phuong Trang|
|09:00||13:00||VIP||$ 9||Phuong Trang|
|10:00||14:00||VIP||$ 9||Phuong Trang|
|13:00||17:00||VIP||$ 9||Phuong Trang|
|14:00||18:00||VIP||$ 9||Phuong Trang|
|15:00||19:00||VIP||$ 9||Phuong Trang|
Buy Tickets from Nha Trang to Dalat
Use the Search Box below to buy your tickets from Nha Trang to Dalat.
Dalat is medium sized city with a population of around 350,000 located in the south of the Central Highlands region of Vietnam. Dalat is located 1,500 metres above sea level which means that the city and surrounding area has a much cooler climate than other low lying areas of Vietnam, and the area is famous for the cultivation of vegetables and fruits more common to countries with a temperate climate. The area around Dalat is also mountainous, with lakes and large pine forests. The French colonialists established the city of Dalat in the early 1900s to take advantage of this cooler climate environment and the city’s architecture is reminiscent of a French alpine town as a consequence.
Dalat is very popular with Vietnam tourists, and the city and surrounding area offer many attractions for both foreign and domestic visitors. Some of the main attractions are:
- Thien Vien Truc Lam Monastery: A hill top temple which you can reach via a cable car. Admission to the temple is free and the best features of the temple are its gardens and views across the city and the lakes. The temple itself is fairly new, having been constructed in 1994.
- Xuan Huong lake: This lake is in the city centre and if you feel inclined you can hire a boat and row yourself across.
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: A pagoda located on the edge of Dalat city which was constructed in the 1950s using a variety of unusual materials. The Pagaoda features elaborate decorations and is a work of considerable craftsmanship.
- Elephant Falls: Located 30 km from Dalat this waterfall features all year round water and has a cave at the bottom, from inside which you view the water cascading down.
- Dalat Market: A local produce market which is very popular with Vietnamese tourists who come here to buy dried and fresh fruits such as strawberries.
- Adventure Sports: There are lots of good spots in the surrounding area for hiking, canyoning, white water rafting and mountain biking. There are lots of companies in Dalat who organise adventure sport trips departing from Dalat City.
Nha Trang Sinh Bus Stop
Bus services to Dalat depart from Nha Trang Sinh Bus Stop at 130 Hung Vuong Street.
Dalat Sinh Bus Stop
Bus services from Nha Trang terminate at Dalat Sinh Bus Stop at 22 Bui Thi Xuan.